Wednesday 1 March 2017

Kellogg's Books for Active Minds Programme

Room 10 are lucky enough to ben part of the Kellogg's Books for Active Minds Programme. We were fortunate to have been gifted the book 'Diary of a wimpy kid - Cabin Fever' by Geoff Kinney which we are absolutely LOVING!


While we are reading this book in class, there is a box in the entrance/exit of the Lunn Ave New World which is (hopefully) filling up with receipts so we can win some books for our school! 

Room 10 just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Kellogg's, New World, and School Kit for this awesome opportunity! Here we are enjoying our book!





3 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to the Duffy books coming soon. I really want captain underpants because it looks like a very funny story and my friends read it and say its a cool book. I wish we could get books today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous thing to be part of. I do hope someone writes some more about this book as I will admit I haven't read it yet:(
    I will look out for the box at New World when I am there.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Alisi from Wesley Primary School I really like the images you used. Maybe next time you could add more text to explain the experience a bit more. This reminds me of when my school were letting us have some books. If you want to check out my blog go to http://wpsalisis.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete